Each animal comes in with a story that is unique and special. We need your help to create the next chapter of their life stories.
Direct Donation Options to Help Needy Pets Today!
You may donate directly to the Coconino Humane Association
Mail: PO Box 66
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Call in a payment: (928) 526-1076
You may donate online 24 hours a day using either the Network for Good or PayPal.
Click pictures or links to donate!
There are many items that we could use on a day-to-day basis that would make the care of the animals in our shelter even better. We could use both items that are directly related to pet care, veterinary care, as well as numerous office supplies. Visit our wishlist here!
Quick List (Daily Needs)
Dog food (canned and kibble)
Cat food (canned and kibble)
Cat litter (non-scoopable clay)
Adopt a Kennel
Whether you wish to advertise your company, memorialize a loved one, honor your special furry friend, or you are just searching for the perfect gift for that “hard to buy for” person – adopting a kennel is just for you!
Adopting a kennel is a great way to show your love of animals and support the Coconino Humane Association’s mission to shelter and adopt homeless animals in Northern Arizona.
When you adopt a kennel, you are providing needed financial support for the animals staying in your sponsored kennel, such as basic and emergency medical care, pet food and costs for future increased space, comfort, and enrichment. We can’t do this alone and we need our community’s support!
As an Adopt a Kennel sponsor you will receive:
- A Kennel Plaque displaying your name or business name and logo placed on the kennel for one (1) year
- A Certificate of Sponsorship
- Your name or company name posted on our website and highlighted on social media
- Your sponsorship acknowledged annually in our newsletter
- Potential tax benefits (see your tax specialist for more information)
Click here to download the Adopt a Kennel registration form.
Planned Giving/Legacy Gifts
Leaving a legacy gift in your Last Will can help maintain the Coconino Humane Association and touch people and pet’s lives for years to come.
- General gift – a specific amount of money or percentage of your estate
- Residuary gift – any remaining assets after all other requests have been fulfilled
- Specific gift – the donation of a particular item, such as furniture or a vehicle
- Real estate, such as land or residential property
- Personal property, including vehicles, artwork, antiques, or jewelry
- Proceeds of your life insurance policy or your retirement plan
- Investments such as stocks and mutual funds
As you plan what your legacy will look like it is important to discuss your thoughts with your attorney, tax professional, or financial advisor for specific information that may be required.
Please contact the shelter for additional information regarding planned giving.
Coconino Humane Association EIN#86-0176883
PO Box 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86002
(928) 526-1076 X 204